Devil's Hand Leather and Button Polyps for Trade

renman303

I have a lot of "Devil's Hand" Leather Corals and "Button Polyps" that I'd like to trade for any other frag that you may have. Most of mine are pretty good frags at about 2"-3" tall and about 1"-2" wide. Lots of polyps open on them, very healthy. I would like to get some "Acro" and "Fans" as well.

:D

would you be interested in just selling any of the button polyps or leather?i dont have any sps to frag yet,but i have a tank that could use some lps and softies.

I have a lot of "Devil's Hand" Leather Corals and "Button Polyps" that I'd like to trade for any other frag that you may have. Most of mine are pretty good frags at about 2"-3" tall and about 1"-2" wide. Lots of polyps open on them, very healthy. I would like to get some "Acro" and "Fans" as well.

;)

would you be interested in just selling any of the button polyps or leather?i dont have any sps to frag yet,but i have a tank that could use some lps and softies.

Sure, I'll sell you a leather Frag (eg: 1"x2" or so) for $10. I also have some that are twice as big if you wish to spend a few more bucks. I have the Button Polyps for $3/each. I have a few of these that have some 30+ heads on them. If that's too much, we can try and frag a smaller portion for you.