FRAGS FOR SALE - Most $20/inch ($15/inch at $50)

JohnG

I spent about an hour with John last week and his colonies are fantastic! If you are looking to purchase frags, these are primo.

Thanks for your generosity John!

Mike Meek

Mike - Thank you for the kind words

- John

JonG, just wondering if you are getting my pms. Im new here and when I look at my sent items, there is nothing there. I know Ive tried to send you 2 messages. If not, please give me a call. Jon 713 933 9698. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Got with J_G and got some AWESOME deals on some great frags from him... Picked up some J_G Yellow, some Starry Night acropora, ORA Roscoe German Blue, and a couple of other milli frags. BEAUTIFUL corals, amazing prices, and as always amazing to see that tank. Thanks, John!

• 2 weeks later...
Got with J_G and got some AWESOME deals on some great frags from him... Picked up some J_G Yellow, some Starry Night acropora, ORA Roscoe German Blue, and a couple of other milli frags. BEAUTIFUL corals, amazing prices, and as always amazing to see that tank. Thanks, John!

Thanks AJ. Nice feedback. Still lots available if anyone is interested.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a chance to go over John's house last Sunday and my gosh my tank was garbage compared to his 135 gallon tank. His setup, equipment, and tank are setup beautifully. His corals are absolutely stunning! I can safely say that John was generous to give me much more than what I paid for plus alot of extra free bees. I will hopefully get some more from you John in the very near future!

Thanks!

Johns tank is amazing! Lots of beautiful coral to choose from all healthy and vibrant. Highly recommend buying from him. Thanks for the awesome deal and let me know when your other frags will be available and hope to see you soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Johns tank is amazing! Lots of beautiful coral to choose from all healthy and vibrant. Highly recommend buying from him. Thanks for the awesome deal and let me know when your other frags will be available and hope to see you soon.

Your welcome and thanks for coming over. Any one else needing coral is welcome to come over also. I have lots of corals available if interested.

• 2 weeks later...