WTB RR 100G-150G tank, stand and canopy

reeflover

After more than a year tankless, i finally moved in my new home now. I been looking for the tank setup but i havent find anything i like. I would like to buy tank size as title said. It has to be RR and the tank has to be in excellent condition, no cratches, or cracks. Please pm something if you have something close to it

where would be the place to order new tank in case i dont find one I only need the tank and will have somebody build the stand and canopy for me the height i prefer ( if i have to go this way)

thank you

After more than a year tankless, i finally moved in my new home now. I been looking for the tank setup but i havent find anything i like. I would like to buy tank size as title said. It has to be RR and the tank has to be in excellent condition, no cratches, or cracks. Please pm something if you have something close to it

where would be the place to order new tank in case i dont find one I only need the tank and will have somebody build the stand and canopy for me the height i prefer ( if i have to go this way)

thank you

I have an Oceanic 105 gallon tank with stand. Asking $220.00. Two drill hole in back for reef ready. 4' feet long, 29" high and 18" wide. Thick glass with large seals in good shape. 512-797-7764 in Georgetown.

I have an Oceanic 180 RR with Sump and stand for sale. And a EuroReef cs8-1 skimmer and Iwaki md40rlxt pump--all for $750. I'm moving next week, so I either sell it this weekend or put it on consignment at a store. PM me if you want to see it.

I have an Oceanic 180 RR with Sump and stand for sale. And a EuroReef cs8-1 skimmer and Iwaki md40rlxt pump--all for $750. I'm moving next week, so I either sell it this weekend or put it on consignment at a store. PM me if you want to see it.

thanks edk, but it is abit too big for me.

I have an Oceanic 105 gallon tank with stand. Asking $220.00. Two drill hole in back for reef ready. 4' feet long, 29" high and 18" wide. Thick glass with large seals in good shape. 512-797-7764 in Georgetown.

i will call you sometimes today. thanks