includes two set of magnets

Multicontroller 7095

Entire flow system for $1000

LIGHTING:

PFO 400 Watt Dual HQI Metal Halide Ballast

(2) 400 watt Reeflux 12k bulbs & sockets

(2) custom reflectors made by Ace

All for $350

I'm not too sure I want to sell it separately. $1000 is pretty dang good deal for all my tunze equipment... I will think it over.

I totally understand! That is a dang good deal for everything.

I am dieing to have a wavebox and I am willing to pay you cash.

I am going to be moving from Austin on the 30th of August so please let me know asap!

Thanks a lot!

I'd love to buy the lights. Don't know if there are pics anywhere on here of the lights, but I'd like to see what the setup looks like to see if it'd work on my tank.

By the way, I'm thinking maybe, but not sure, is 400w each too much for a 100 gallon tank? Tank is 60"X20"X20". I look at keeping SPS

I'd love to buy the lights. Don't know if there are pics anywhere on here of the lights, but I'd like to see what the setup looks like to see if it'd work on my tank.

By the way, I'm thinking maybe, but not sure, is 400w each too much for a 100 gallon tank? Tank is 60"X20"X20". I look at keeping SPS

Hello guitarreefs,

Here are some pics I just snapped. Reflectors need to be cleaned a little, but it should give you a good idea if they would work. The reflectors are actually quite compact and would work in most canopies. As you can see I have them on wooden blocks to lower them closer to the water.

These lights would work on your system and are great for SPS, however they do produce a lot of heat. A chiller or fans and ATO are a must.

LMK if you have any questions.

lights1.jpg

lights2.jpg

Hello guitarreefs,

Here are some pics I just snapped. Reflectors need to be cleaned a little, but it should give you a good idea if they would work. The reflectors are actually quite compact and would work in most canopies. As you can see I have them on wooden blocks to lower them closer to the water.

These lights would work on your system and are great for SPS, however they do produce a lot of heat. A chiller or fans and ATO are a must.

LMK if you have any questions.

lights1.jpg

lights2.jpg

I had PFO mini pendants from before. So I fixed the lights to hang from the ceiling. And I built my own canopy and of course left it open top. So maybe someone could tell me how to fix it to work?