Red Sea prizm Skimmer

AndrewT

I recently broke the collection cup on my red sea prizm skimmer. If anyone has an old one that theyed like to sell or a collection cup for the skimmer that they are no longer using please pm me. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Andrew,

OK, Here is what I'd do although I'm not sure what a collection cup may cost?

I have a Prism Deluxe. Where the collection cup fits the skimmer itself, at the "O-ring", it is 2". Get a piece of 2"ID PVC.

Cut it to 2-3" in length. Use PVC glue and connect it to a 4-6" diameter piece of piping and a cap to just fit (no glue) or any container with a lid. Hell, even a tupperware container will work. The suction tube can be regulated with a simple, small, binder clip. Clip it on to start it and allow some air flow to keep it running. Ghe great thing about this is you can make the collection cup as big as you like. The Prism's are soooooo small.

:D

Andrew,

OK, Here is what I'd do although I'm not sure what a collection cup may cost?

I have a Prism Deluxe. Where the collection cup fits the skimmer itself, at the "O-ring", it is 2". Get a piece of 2"ID PVC.

Cut it to 2-3" in length. Use PVC glue and connect it to a 4-6" diameter piece of piping and a cap to just fit (no glue) or any container with a lid. Hell, even a tupperware container will work. The suction tube can be regulated with a simple, small, binder clip. Clip it on to start it and allow some air flow to keep it running. Ghe great thing about this is you can make the collection cup as big as you like. The Prism's are soooooo small.

^_^

Im gonna give it a shot this weekend.... I cant thank you enough for the lights. They look great on my tank. Great improvement from my old pcs. I checked out your profile and was intrested in your resteraunt. I hade never heard of it but it looks great. Im thinking that I may take my girlfriend by there for her bday. Thanks again....

Andrew,

Glad everything is working out.

We'd love to have you and your girlfriend up for dinner. Please call Nonna's restaruant (512/863-3442) well in advance as we are booked nearly a week out.

Yeah I def will. We ussually head downtown for dinner for her bday but were looking for something new. I checked the site, and your resteraunt looks great. were looking forward to comng by. Thanks