Need help moving a tank this weekend

fishypets

Sorry for such short notice but I'm hoping there are three people that could help me move a tank from the Barton Creek area to Onion Creek (south Austin) this Saturday around 6 ish p.m. I am also looking for the use of two suction cups if you know of any. The move should go quickly as the tank will be dry and there will be no set up at it's new home yet. If you can help me out I won't forget and at some point will have a nice frag or two to offer up for payment. Please reply via p.m. if you can help out.

Clint

Thanks Jason! After speaking with Mojo this morning we could actually move the tank first thing in the morning would work too. We both have places to be at 11:00 a.m. so it would have to be a 7 or 8 a.m. start.

Edited by fishypets

Hi Clint...are you back in the hobby?? If so, welcome back. I wont be able to help because of my sons baseball tournament but I do have a set of lifting suction cups you are welcome to borrow. I live over by your old house in Cedar Park if you would like to stop over and pick them up. All I would ask is if you would get them back to me promptly. Aslo, what size of tank is it?

-John Gilbert

Edited by JohnG