FarmerTy's 215 gallon - No Water Changes SPS Tank

FarmerTy

I was threatened with an public outing if I didn't share this.

I, FarmerTy, Mr. "I only love acros" may have somehow bought my first softie in like 5 years... Maybe more... My memory is hazy.

Don't throw bricks through my windows everyone... Sometimes we all get a wild hair.

Here's my WWC Bounce Mushroom... [emoji24]66ac7cf085777e8f65f8e9afeb217741.jpg052a78956901942ad6ebce983d0ebd7c.jpg

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Oh man! I love that cyphastrea rock! One of my favorite corals I’ve never had success with. The new tank will!! 🤞and also ready for another meet at the TAj mahal. [emoji6]. I’ll make sure I have a container for the lemon drop. [emoji7][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Oh man! I love that cyphastrea rock! One of my favorite corals I’ve never had success with. The new tank will!! 🤞and also ready for another meet at the TAj mahal. [emoji6]. I’ll make sure I have a container for the lemon drop. [emoji7][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Half of cyphastrea rock is at RCA right now. The rock was too tall for the frag tank so I had to lay it on its side. If I left it that way, the shaded half would have died so I chipped one whole side off and dropped it at RCA.

The Tys-Mahal is still waiting for official approval for next month. The spousal approval committee requires forms in triplicate and referral letters from 3 individuals not related to me or they can't own a reef tank. I hope to get approval soon! I need to unload some good Vietnamese food and some corals! [emoji4]1abe3a094a228748c18c1d29a87848fa.jpgac6c7fb2cf8d919f4ac270eeb51c3abe.jpg4f59e50218be25e87a82bf64c1293ab6.jpg
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, FarmerTy said:

Half of cyphastrea rock is at RCA right now. The rock was too tall for the frag tank so I had to lay it on its side. If I left it that way, the shaded half would have died so I chipped one whole side off and dropped it at RCA.

The Tys-Mahal is still waiting for official approval for next month. The spousal approval committee requires forms in triplicate and referral letters from 3 individuals not related to me or they can't own a reef tank. I hope to get approval soon! I need to unload some good Vietnamese food and some corals! emoji4.png1abe3a094a228748c18c1d29a87848fa.jpgac6c7fb2cf8d919f4ac270eeb51c3abe.jpg4f59e50218be25e87a82bf64c1293ab6.jpg

Tys_mahal!  I like that better! lol   Oh man I need a piece if that!

• Like 1

Sooo are those anemones for sale?...or you just gonna wait until they split so much they jump out and start running rampant through your frag tank stinging everything?
They've turned on me! Ahhh! They've already taken the small dog. We're taking the kid and running! Save yourselves!

Only ones I'm selling right now are the Mak Corals Inferno BTA, $300 for my local friends if anybody wants one. [emoji4]

Haven't really posted locally since only BTA collectors really buy the nems I have. But I'm game if anybody wants it for a discount locally. [emoji16]7fba6f8a9837fa074cd8b9f64be5217c.jpg4a165be072f286f5a34103756b6b1fef.jpg2099b973c0409ad9c8b65a8c52ed7282.jpg
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, FarmerTy said:

They've turned on me! Ahhh! They've already taken the small dog. We're taking the kid and running! Save yourselves!

Only ones I'm selling right now are the Mak Corals Inferno BTA, $300 for my local friends if anybody wants one. emoji4.png

Haven't really posted locally since only BTA collectors really buy the nems I have. But I'm game if anybody wants it for a discount locally. emoji16.png

Haha. They are pretty sweet looking. I'd love to grab one down the road...just wanted to rearrange my rock work a bit first. 

And I'm guessing that was a typo...you meant $30 right??

• Like 1