Chasing Coral tickets for TONIGHT! (March 16, 2017)

Larissa, the producer of Chasing Coral reached out to us... Chasing Coral which premiered at Sundance and won the Audience award will be screening today (March 16th) at SXSW at 4:15pm (arrive before 3:35pm to guarantee ticket) at the Zach Theater, and Austin Reef Club has reserved a few free tickets to share with the first 10 follows of ours that respond. Message us if you want to go and we will send you instructions to pick up tickets.

If you're interested in this, you need to respond very quickly so we can get your tickets arranged.

Luckily I was able to make it there in time today. It was a really good and very well done. One of the main contributors was a self proclaimed "coral nerd" and grew up with tanks and an avid hobbyist. It should be on Netflix within the year and I hope many people see it and spread it around. Did a great job of documenting parts of Cora bleaching in GBR last year and explaining how important corals are to ocean ecosystems, nothing about hobbyists and the coral trade. I highly recommend watching it!
680a0ca3b961019682c8d4c871c4b65c.jpg

Archived