ric/zoa/shroom group buy

chrismunn

i was wondering if anybody wanted to go in on some livestock from www.coralmorphologic.com

i was getting ready to buy a few things myself, but when i went to choose a shipping method i was blown away when i saw that the lowest price shipping charge is $49.oo. thats for next day air. the website says they ship out the orders about 5 days after the order is placed. and the shipment will either show up at your door by 10:30 am the next day, or 3:30pm the next day depending on which shipping method is chosen.

they have a nice selection of ricordea, and a mediocre selection of zoas and shrooms, but everything is very beutifull. they even have artwork. i was only trying to order $40.oo worth of rics and zoas, so i wasnt going to pay$50.oo+ for shipping. with that being said i was wondering if anybody would be willing to go in on a group buy to split the shipping costs. i dont know how the logistics of the group buy works, and i was hoping that if anybody was interested, they would know how to go about the purchase. (i.e. money collection/the oreder/recieving/holding/dispurcment)

i was looking at the WYSIWYG livestock, wheich mopst of the website is, and when you choose one of those items nobody else can get that item. thaT might make selecting corals between a large group complicated because more than one person might want the same coral. for that reason this might now work, but we'll have to see if anybodys interested first :)

i wont be suprised if this doesnt happen, but i just thought ide give it a shot?

thanks-

chris munn

I'd like to get a couple of their Isaurus polyps. They're really of hard to find. So yeah I'd pitch in. Maybe a ric or two. Might be a few weeks before I can do this though. Don't wait for me if you need to do it sooner. =)

Also, here is a place in Arlington Tx that has some decent stuff. Not as nice as the site you mentioned but they have some red zoos that aren't so bad. Never dealt with them online before but been to their warehouse. They have a shark in their office. :)

coral broker

that place is kinda expensive, yikes! the stuff at coral morphilogic is decently priced, i can say right now that im not payin' no $50.oo for a ricordea! :D im in no hurry to buy just yet. ide like to see if we can get a few more people to split the shipping costs a bit further if we can.

i actually tried to buy those isaurus polyps :) thier pretty neat huh!

anyways, we'll keep trying to gather people and see where it goes from there? :)

i also found this site that has a pretty good deal on zoanthid frag packs.

www.yourreef.com

http://www.yourreef.com/ZoanthidFragPacks.html

Is the coralmorphalogic order in the works or did it get nixed?

Also I don't know exactly what rics you are looking for, but I have a handful of my favorite hard to find rics for sale in the sale forum :whistle: <insert shameless plug> lol :lol:

as far as i know the coral morphalogic order is still on. im still in at least. i have to wait untill at least next weekend 8-16, i cant afford it right now. beefy tang also wanted to wait untill the middle of the month.

i would also like to go in on an order from that second site as well. "yourreef" both those sites have about the best deal on frag packs that i can find. coral morphologic has $100 for 11 rics i think? and your reef has 9 - 10+ polyp zoanthis frags for the same price. shipping from CM is like $50, and YR is probably the same? so the more of us there are, the less shipping we each have to pay.

do you want in zcatzmeow?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am down for an order from your reef, they are doing free shipping on orders over $250 so we should get an order that size at least. I need maybe 40 dollars worth of stuff, so lets find a few more people. Their frag packs are great deals, so it should not be hard. If we can get everyone to list the dollar amount of what they need, we can place an order when we hit $250. Sound like a plan???