Coral frags by Z

zcatzmeow

Coming soon, to a zippie bag near you!!! :D

1 t. crocea clam from Clams Direct - $45

(a lot of new pearly growth and is probably 4" now)

3 frags of Blue Cespitularia (the collector's blue xenia) - $30 ea.

(each will be about 1/2" wide by 2" or more tall, fast grower, intensity of blue very dependent on lighting and placement)

1 frag (about 4 heads) of what I believe is Tyree LE speciosa favia - $40 (Reeffarmers.com limited favia speciosa )

2 Warp Speed frags - $15 ea. (montipora spumosa, will be about 1" chunks, mine has been growing both in width and height so it looks like a big chunk, lol)

1 baby pink/baby blue ricordea - $35 (this is a big, puffy specimen mounted on a 1 1/2" magnetic frag disk, it is now draping over all sides of the disk, very pink and not orange when under optimal lighting)

1 true blue ricordea with neon green mouth - $35

(specimen piece will have at least 2 mouths or more depending on the cut)

1 green/purple ricordea with neon pink mouth - $28 (specimen about tablespoon size)

10+ Texas Sage yumas - pricing dependent on which specimens you choose

(these range in size from quarter size to new babies and the rock can be cut any number of ways depending upon how many you would like, no, I will not be charging crazy ebay yumas prices, after specimens are acclimated and under bright lighting they will color up one of two ways...a minty green with lavender highlights, or neon green)

1 BIG frag of pulsing xenia - $20

(not the average xenia color, this guy is tipped with a silvery-blue color, very iridescent, size is almost 1" thick and about 4" tall, very active pulsing, grows wherever you want to put it, it was growing up my back wall until it got so tall that it was going into the overflow, lol)

1 frag bright orange cap - $15

(no interesting factoids here, except I seem to knock the caps off all the time but they still keep on growing, so...ummm....it's very hardy!)

1 fuzzy mushroom - $5 (it's a mushroom and it's fuzzy!)

Please PM me and I'll send ya the link to the pictures I have available :D

New updates below:

Coming soon, to a zippie bag near you!!! :blush:

1 t. crocea clam from Clams Direct - $45

3 frags of Blue Cespitularia (the collector's blue xenia) - $30 ea.

(each will be about 1/2" wide by 2" or more tall, fast grower, intensity of blue very dependent on lighting and placement)

1 frag (about 4 heads) of what I believe is Tyree LE speciosa favia - $40 (Reeffarmers.com limited favia speciosa ) SOLD

2 Warp Speed frags - $15 ea. (montipora spumosa, will be about 1" chunks, mine has been growing both in width and height so it looks like a big chunk, lol)

1 baby pink/baby blue ricordea - $35 (this is a big, puffy specimen mounted on a 1 1/2" magnetic frag disk, it is now draping over all sides of the disk, very pink and not orange when under optimal lighting)

1 true blue ricordea with neon green mouth - $35

1 green/purple ricordea with neon pink mouth - $28 (specimen about tablespoon size)

(these range in size from quarter size to new babies and the rock can be cut any number of ways depending upon how many you would like, no, I will not be charging crazy ebay yumas prices, after specimens are acclimated and under bright lighting they will color up one of two ways...a minty green with lavender highlights, or neon green)

1 BIG frag of pulsing xenia - $20 SOLD

(not the average xenia color, this guy is tipped with a silvery-blue color, very iridescent, size is almost 1" thick and about 4" tall, very active pulsing, grows wherever you want to put it, it was growing up my back wall until it got so tall that it was going into the overflow, lol)

1 frag bright orange cap - $15SOLD

(no interesting factoids here, except I seem to knock the caps off all the time but they still keep on growing, so...ummm....it's very hardy!)

1 fuzzy mushroom - $5 (it's a mushroom and it's fuzzy!)SOLD

Please PM me and I'll send ya the link to the pictures I have available :D

Price drop :)

1 t. crocea clam from Clams Direct - $40

3 frags of Blue Cespitularia (the collector's blue xenia) - $25 ea.

1 frag (about 4 heads) of what I believe is Tyree LE speciosa favia - $40 (Reeffarmers.com limited favia speciosa ) SOLD- PICK-UP PENDING

2 Warp Speed frags - $10 ea. (montipora spumosa, will be about 1" chunks, mine has been growing both in width and height so it looks like a big chunk, lol)

1 baby pink/baby blue ricordea - $30 (this is a big, puffy specimen mounted on a 1 1/2" magnetic frag disk, it is now draping over all sides of the disk, very pink and not orange when under optimal lighting)

1 true blue ricordea with neon green mouth - $30

1 green/purple ricordea with neon pink mouth - $25 (specimen about tablespoon size)

(these range in size from quarter size to new babies and the rock can be cut any number of ways depending upon how many you would like, no, I will not be charging crazy ebay yumas prices, after specimens are acclimated and under bright lighting they will color up one of two ways...a minty green with lavender highlights, or neon green, highest price would $15 for larger pieces)

1 BIG frag of pulsing xenia - $20 SOLD

1 frag bright orange cap - $15 SOLD - PICK-UP PENDING

1 fuzzy mushroom - $5 (it's a mushroom and it's fuzzy!)SOLD - PICK-UP PENDING