ARC 2017 Site Update complete

14 minutes ago, mFrame said:

Yeah, except they do it as 3 steps. 1) update database 2) load to memory and delete local file 3) copy in-memory file to cloud, so we end up in a state where the uri points to a file that isn't there yet.  

migrations are fun.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mFrame- I tried to message you but it says you cannot receive messages.  HarleyGuy is still seeing the broken image links in his threads.  Should that be working by now or is the upload of the site data still ongoing?

22 minutes ago, jolt said:

@mFrame- I tried to message you but it says you cannot receive messages.  HarleyGuy is still seeing the broken image links in his threads.  Should that be working by now or is the upload of the site data still ongoing?

We're only at the 50% mark on data migration, so probably be tomorrow morning before it's finished.

On 1/25/2017 at 11:16 AM, jolt said:

Message quota fixed, my inbox is open again.

Data migration is finished as well.

Manageable so far, I appreciate everyone's patience.  We'll have one more big step as we move to a new host in the next few weeks.  We'll have to suffer through the domain name being pointed to the new server, which can take up to 24 hrs for us all to be on the same page.

1 hour ago, Jimbo662 said:

When will online purchases be up and running?  need to get a new window sticker.

The store's been open all along.  The old style vinyl decals aren't available any longer, but I have a new design.  Happy to give you one.

15 minutes ago, mFrame said:

The store's been open all along.  The old style vinyl decals aren't available any longer, but I have a new design.  Happy to give you one.

My bad...I was selecting Vinyl Appliques and nothing would come up so I thought it was broke.  

How much?

Not sure if this related to migration or if it's a Tapatalk issue. But last week or just before I used to be able to search contents of a thread/topic. But now when I do the same it returns hits from all topics not just the one I search in.

Another thing I noticed is the users profile in Tapatalk doesn't show location anymore

3 hours ago, fightinghippo said:

Not sure if this related to migration or if it's a Tapatalk issue. But last week or just before I used to be able to search contents of a thread/topic. But now when I do the same it returns hits from all topics not just the one I search in.

Another thing I noticed is the users profile in Tapatalk doesn't show location anymore

Yeah, sadly Tapatalk is just a plugin - we can't control any features that add/change/remove.  

Archived