Cultivated Reef Order

Jonathan Gonzales

Hola Austin Reefers!

I just heard from Holly at Cultivated Reef and she said with another group order we could get free shipping (as long as I can get multiple reefers to order).

So would anyone be interested in going in on a group order? One great thing about Cultivated Reef is if you ask they will send you wysiwyg photos of the frags you're interested in to choose from.

I want to get a feel from the group before completing the order, but I was thinking within 2-3 weeks.

They have a really great selection and I did place an order with them from the previous group order(everything came in great shape), and I was thinking about getting some corals I haven't been able to find around town.

http://cultivatedreef.com/

For making the payment what we did last time was order threw cultivated reef and for shipping select "Pick Up" and in notes type in "Group Order for ARC"

It was pretty simple and they wrote my name on each bag to make picking up my corals a breeze.

14 hours ago, Sissy36 said:

Count me in please! So to be clear I place my order online as a "pick up" and write in notes "group order for ARC", correct?

from me

Hi,

Yeah that is the easiest way for everyone.  That way each person can earn reward points, earn a TIER discount, and deal directly with us when it comes to payment and questions with your order.  Just write "ARC Group Buy" in the check out notes.  

For anyone wondering, the TIER discount is explained in the Shipping FAQs page on our site but the basic run down is if you spend $150 you will get $15 off,a $250 order earns you $35 off and so it goes :)

http://cultivatedreef.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=6

Also we have some awesome sales going on right now thru the end of the month.  15 of our farmed corals are 50% off plus many other deals...

http://cultivatedreef.com/index.php?route=product/special&limit=100

I will label each bag with the corals name and the owners name so picking up the corals will be very simple.  I will even bundle the individual bagged corals into larger bags with the owners name so all your frags will be easier to pick up.

Holly

Hi everyone,

I will be placing my order within the next hour or so.

I was thinking of the delivery date being 1/27 or 2/3.
I would prefer 1/27, but I want to make sure that date works for everyone.
I want to make sure everyone will be able to pickup on that date and also have enough time to place an order if funds are not in order.

Thoughts??

Most likely they will ship on Monday or Tuesday so we will probably receive it the 31st or 1st. I would prefer the 31st if everyone is ok with that, so that I have two whole days off work to spend gazing at my new additions, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all! I live about a two minute drive from RCA. I will be off all day and for the most part plan to stay at home, but I would be happy to bring anyone's critters to RCA if they'd rather that than stopping by my house, just as long as it isn't during a time when someone else is planning to stop by the house. Feel free to message me for my number and address.

I will post here as soon as the shipment arrives tomorrow. I look forward to seeing you all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived