Order from Cultivated Reefs

Peter Gott

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UGH! I'm off next week but this Friday wouldn't be able to get away for pick-up. I'll try to jump on next one.

What time does delivery usually occur? I assume morning?

It's usually bright and early in the morning, aye. I believe Ty is going to be holding at least one order; maybe you could work something out with him?

I would offer to help, but my 4 gallon pico isn't exactly good for holding anything extra...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright, tomorrow is the big day. If you have placed an order, please PM me your name and what you ordered when you have a chance. That will give me a chance to give you my information for pickup tomorrow when the corals come in. Thanks all!

I placed my order, Reburn is going to hold mine:

ORA MIMF Blue Bottlebrush

Tyree LE Bali Tricolor

Hi,

I just emailed you. Please check and email back smile.png

Holly

Holly - I received a voice message this morning from Greg regarding my order. Sorry, I never saw your email regarding the ORA Bottlebrush, just the invoice email. I texted Greg back with a few options. Hopefully that clears it up. If you need me to call or email instead please let me know.

My favorite part about CR is how communicative it is as a business, with such a personal touch. I spoke with Holly just this morning when I realized I wanted to know the sizes of my rock nems for doodling aquascape plans while supposedly working; and I've been in touch about my order every day this week. And as soon as I checked to see if they had seen Jolt's post Holly posted something here. That personal level of communication is what I love and why I keep coming back to them. I'm so glad y'all decided to join in this order with me! I love sharing good experiences.

I've been going over different aquascaping scenarios with these new nems for the past two hours. I'm only getting six. There's only so many possible combinations...

I think I'm almost too excited, hahaha.

Archived