50 Corals on Sale!

Cultivated Reef

Greetings everyone,

If you have been thinking about getting some eye candy for your reef tank now is the time :) Our farm has been growing out coral all summer and we have lots on hand. So as a result we just put 50 aquacultured corals on our sales list. Discounts as high as 50% off and will run thru October!!! View our complete list of coral sales here...
We also offer a "better then free shipping" deal that can be viewed here...
And here are a few examples of what currently is on sale...
$19 Liam Clove polyps
liamcloves-285x285.jpg
$49 Candy Corn Favia's
candycorn-285x285.jpg
$29 ORA Bird of Paradise frags
orabop-285x285.jpg
$10 Superman mushrooms
superman_mushroom-285x285.jpg
And much much more!!!
Thanks for looking,
Cultivated Reef
www.cultivatedreef.com

For the life of me I can't find my order sheet. I think I got a pick lemonade and one called a green latern, Both nice pieces still today. I just recall excellent customer service and fast delivery. Once I get things going I will place an order again. I also may have got the crayola plana from them and it is showing a lot of promise.

For the life of me I can't find my order sheet. I think I got a pick lemonade and one called a green latern, Both nice pieces still today. I just recall excellent customer service and fast delivery. Once I get things going I will place an order again. I also may have got the crayola plana from them and it is showing a lot of promise.

Just curious... there were like 3 I have been eyeballing for years now but I told myself no buying corals unless I've seen them in person or they are known to be amazing.

Ty I found my order and everything from Holly was and is still doing great. I am sure you will be happy. Do it!

Thank you sir! I'll keep eyeballing for now. I'm always wary of online pics as I've bought a bunch through the years that have not ever amounted to anything.

I'm not saying that about them, their pictures look pretty true to life... just as a general hesitence on my part as a rule with online SPS purchases.

• 4 weeks later...

Just curious... there were like 3 I have been eyeballing for years now but I told myself no buying corals unless I've seen them in person or they are known to be amazing.

I can vouch for these guys too. They're my favorite place to buy coral. They'll even send you WYSIWYG pics of frags available for what pieces you're interested in. As was said, their packaging is incredible, and I've always gotten some kind of freebie with every order.

Just recently I ordered several rock flower anemones from them. They took pictures of the individual nems in their tanks, walked me through the pricing, then cut me a good deal since I was getting several. Then at the last minute one of them wasn't looking well right before shipping due to being unhappy about being removed from his rock, so they didn't want to ship the little guy til it had time to recover--but they couldn't get in touch with me because I was at work and the FedEx truck was about to be over for the pickup! So they chose another one for me with attention to the conversation we had had over a week ago about specific colors and patterns for contrast in my aquascaping, and gave that one to me free of charge, and they are shipping the other one with my next order! And you'd better believe I'm getting another batch from them; the ones

I was choosing from were the last of this batch, and they are still gorgeous. The next batch, I'll get to see and choose which ones I want as soon as they come in. And I can trust that they won't ship them to me til they are confident they are ready.

This is my third or fourth time ordering from CR. I've never had such awesome customer service anywhere. The level of personal attention that they have given me has been the same every time, remembering conversations about what I'm planning and what's important to me better than my partner does, and making suggestions and surprising me with coral I didn't even realize were options that matched my aquascaping goals and needs ideally. 70% of my Dream reef was stocked with coral from these guys, including most of the SPS I had. Granted, it was all montis, but I see no reason why acros would be any less awesome.

...I just realized I typed a lot, lol. Whoops! I get excited about good customer service and finding a company that not only meets, but goes above and beyond my expectations.

In fact, now that I've typed all this I wonder if I shouldn't just orchestrate a group order when I do my next order; especially if there are still any acros you're interested in getting Ty.

Oh and here are some of the nems I got from them:

7b37106be6dad97bfa58c6326505ec8c.jpgaaa597d8fc3120b1b13fefcfda82d8c3.jpg198f68145ff16acdc2f1e0660f467158.jpg

Archived