Lonestar Marine Aquarist's Rally

LMAR-Logo.png

Good evening ARC! I hope you all had a fantastic Labor Day!

I wanted to formally announce the MAAST frag swap, the Lone Star Marine Aquarist's Rally (LMAR) to you all and extend a big San Antonio welcome to all of you guys and gals!

Our frag swap will take place on Sunday November 6th from 1PM-5PM at the San Antonio Aquarium with doors opening for early admission at 10AM! MAAST Charter members and ARC Premium members will get into the swap area at 12:30PM for a private shopping experience and door prizes and raffles will begin starting at 2PM! Please make sure you have your Charter/ Premium card ready at that time to speed up admissions!

If you are interested in attending, please let me know below! I will be posting the RSVP form on Monday September 12th and will private message it to anyone who has expressed interest!

We are also currently not accepting vendor applications until we hear back from our MAAST sponsors as well as those who were vendors at the last event. If we have any openings, I will be cross posting them here as well as on our site! If we do run out of tables, and you would like to be notified in the event of a cancellation, please private message me and I will get you on our email list as well as discuss the vendor pricing information!

Sunday November 6th 1PM-5PM

San Antonio Aquarium
6320 Bandera Road, San Antonio, TX 78213

The website for up to date info will be:

maast.org/LMAR

But we won't be putting anything on there until next Monday and the RSVP site should be up that week as well (different URL). Just waiting to hear back from one of the event sponsors! I will PM everyone as well as post the RSVP link here when I finalize the details :)

For the arc premium membership, I know you have to pay a fee, but Mike would be able to get you more information on that.

For the mast charter membership, it's a $25 fee for the year and it makes you eligible for a raffles at the swaps as well as our Monthly meeting giveaways (must be present to win). We will mail you a card or if your charter close to the event or the day of we will have it waiting for you at admissions or print one for you there.

Also just a heads up on how we do prizes, anyone in attendance can win door prizes at the swaps, but only charter members can win raffles. This year is probably our biggest raffle lineup ever thanks to our event sponsors!

Last year's swaps we gave away MP10s, Vectra M1s, Apex Juniors and many other items. We also do big giveaways at our meetings from time to time for charters also. Last month it was an MP10WES QD, and in June we gave away a go pro and March a Rapid LED Onyx. Definitely tons of other benefits outside of drawings for the Maast charter members like free meetings and awesome hands on meetings so if you're interested in signing up, please PM me!

Can't reveal the full raffle schedule just yet, but let's say the raffle table will be one of your PRIME-ary stops at the event.

For the arc premium membership, I know you have to pay a fee, but Mike would be able to get you more information on that.

For the mast charter membership, it's a $25 fee for the year and it makes you eligible for a raffles at the swaps as well as our Monthly meeting giveaways (must be present to win). We will mail you a card or if your charter close to the event or the day of we will have it waiting for you at admissions or print one for you there.

Also just a heads up on how we do prizes, anyone in attendance can win door prizes at the swaps, but only charter members can win raffles. This year is probably our biggest raffle lineup ever thanks to our event sponsors!

Last year's swaps we gave away MP10s, Vectra M1s, Apex Juniors and many other items. We also do big giveaways at our meetings from time to time for charters also. Last month it was an MP10WES QD, and in June we gave away a go pro and March a Rapid LED Onyx. Definitely tons of other benefits outside of drawings for the Maast charter members like free meetings and awesome hands on meetings so if you're interested in signing up, please PM me!

Can't reveal the full raffle schedule just yet, but let's say the raffle table will be one of your PRIME-ary stops at the event.

I'm a premium member on ARC, just never received my membership card. I'm also a Charter member on Maast, that one I misplaced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived