July Meeting

We will be having our July meeting At Lee Hoy place. Thank you Lee! Here are the details

[address removed]

Lee will be talking about shelled invertebrates. He will discuss the differences between Ceriths, Nerites, Turbo's, etc.

It should be fun. Please RSVP in this thread if you plan to attend.

I will be preparing some killer chili. Feel free to bring any other snacks you would like. I will provide Chili, cheese, and Frito's. Bring Your Own Beer or Beverage. I will have few soft drinks available.

There will be a powerpoint presentation on the key molluscs in our aquarium.

Lee

• 2 weeks later...

Who else is going to come tomorrow? Want to make sure we have enough chili!!! Promise, that alone will be worth it. I will have a couple of nano sized live rock to give away as well so I can convert the old Aquapod to freshwater.

Lee

I'm still battling erratic power problems on the tank - trying to balance the load between two circuits. Somewhere there is something causing it to trip. Sorry I will not be able to make it today. Have everything powered but it is tight.

Lee, Thanks for opening your home on this meeting. Sorry we arrived late, but we're glad we made it after all.........hope we didn't take too much of your time afterwards.

-Robert & Cindy-

P.S. Your chilli was amazing!!!