3 Sided Canopy For 75 / 90 Gallon Tank - FREE - GONE

princer7

I have a DIY black oak canopy that was made of oak and painted black to blend in with an Oceanic Stand. I no longer have the tank so this needs to find a new home. It will fit a 48x18 footprint tank. Three sides are finished with a brace across the back. It is an open top design.

FREE but must come and pick it up. It is on the front porch.

[Address Removed]

Can You send me pics? My email is [email protected]

THANKS

Dustin

I have a DIY black oak canopy that was made of oak and painted black to blend in with an Oceanic Stand. I no longer have the tank so this needs to find a new home. It will fit a 48x18 footprint tank. Three sides are finished with a brace across the back. It is an open top design.

FREE but must come and pick it up. It is on the front porch.

11113 Maelin Drive

Austin 78739

(South Austin / Circle C)

The only reason i was askin for pics is cause im from killeen and i dont want to drive to austin for something that is trash! You told me that if it wasnt gone the next day you would get me pics, and that was a week ago!!!!

Dustin, sorry about the pics. It has been crazy around here. The canopy is black which is hard to catch unless the light is good. I have been gone all weekend and it has been dark getting home from work - working late.