Hi everyone!

TxSkyGuy

Just wanted to say hello! My wife and I live in the Kyle area and are starting to get more into the hobby. I had large marine tanks as a kid and in college, but moved around so much it had to stop, till my wife decided she wanted a saltwater tank after I got her a 3gallon FW for a gift. So we started with a 10 gallon FOWLR and then transferred to a 50 gallon, and just recently to our 120 gallon Reef tank. I put a 29 gal sump and protein skimmer, with refugium, DSB, and all the "serious" stuff. We transferred our livestock over, and overnight had a huge tank crash, killing off everything except for a sand sifting star, and a flame scallop, as luck would have it, this happened the morning of the day we went to the hospital for our daughters birth! Luckily, everything seems to have been sorted out now, amd we are getting ready to start stocking up for a full blown reef now! So if anyone has stuff to sell/trade (Im a skydiving instructor so I could take you on a jump) As well as participating in any meetups or frag swaps!

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Welcome! I will be most interested to see who takes you up on trade for a jump. Novel idea!

I'm in! But I don't have anything to trade just yet...

TSG - I'm guessing Skydive San Marcos? This you? Pretty sure I can spot Martindale in the background....

kx4Rd_f-maxage-0.gif?c=popkey-web&p=red_

Welcome to the club! I don't think I'll be taking you up on skydiving for frags but that is a pretty cool idea for those people that don't get motion sick just sitting in a car. [emoji5]

Welcome! I will be most interested to see who takes you up on trade for a jump. Novel idea!

I'm in! But I don't have anything to trade just yet...

TSG - I'm guessing Skydive San Marcos? This you? Pretty sure I can spot Martindale in the background....

kx4Rd_f-maxage-0.gif?c=popkey-web&p=red_

Haha! Actually Skydive Lonestar in Luling!

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Welcome! You'll definitely want to check out this month's club meeting at Just Reef. We're going to be doing a hands on fragging session and all premium members will get to take home a frag! Also, on August 27 we're having a big swap with 25+ vendors and 3 speakers at our annual Capital City Coral Corral (C4).

Archived