C4 - Saturday August 27, 2016

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks to everyone who came out! Special thanks (in no particular order) to:

Our staff and volunteers - Dan & Meg, Brian Srock, Jonathan & Bry, Isaac, Christy, Dave & Robin, my wife

Our Platinum Sponsors - Gary and the crew at Austin Aquadome and Jake and his gang at River City Aquatics

Sponsors - Just Reef, Fish Gallery, Fishy Stuff

Promo materials - Global Printing Solutions

But most of all to you our members!

It was a lot of work, but we had a great time and will continue to work to improve the event in the years to come!

I was looking into the Lightning maroon clownfish auction. The kiddos and wife were tired though[emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talk to Aaron at Just Reef, he provided them as a prize and has access to get more!

I was looking into the Lightning maroon clownfish auction. The kiddos and wife were tired though[emoji20]

Talk to Aaron at Just Reef, he provided them as a prize and has access to get more!

Yeah, I was talking to him about it. I start a new job this week in Austin, so I'll be stopping by the shop to see what he has available. I'm looking for rare corals and fish. But I am gonna be real particular about the colors and shapes I want in the tank. So it all comes together instead of clashing with one another. It sounded like he could hook me up with some nice stuff.

I had a lot of fun helping out. I think between Ty and I we explained the a-z of what coral were to this inquisitive lady that didn't know anything about them, I think she left the conversation an "expert". Lol.

Bry and I went to our LFS (Just Reef) and got a mated pair of black ice extreme clowns yesterday and got to see the lightning marroon clowns while we were there. Definitely some super cool fish that you don't see very often in stores, congrats Mike on winning that auction.

We definitely need to invite the lady that made those really good cupcakes again, my lime coconut cupcake was pretty dang ol' good.

We definitely need to invite the lady that made those really good cupcakes again, my lime coconut cupcake was pretty dang ol' good.

That's Anna of Baked by Anna (http://bakedbyanna.weebly.com/, https://www.facebook.com/BakedByAnna). She does birthday cakes and cupcakes as well as weddings and other events, and man is she awesome. Ask her about her margarita cupcakes (with alcohol injectors).

Archived