C4 - Saturday August 27, 2016

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me it's going to be difficult! Tank isn't where I want it to put corals in it! But I love window shopping! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds like pure torture to me!
Lol, I have masochist tendencies.

Thank you Ty for the pink setosa. It was nice to meet everyone I had the pleasure of meeting and I've never seen a group of volunteers work so hard to make sure everything was right.

Mike did an incredible job organizing all of this and I'd like to thank him as well.

Your welcome fellas. Hope you enjoy the corals.

For sure a deep feeling of gratitude for Mike and the volunteers organizing such a great event.

Which vendor were you? I was hoping to meet you there. I was the dude in the bright green wheelchair. Lol!

For sure a deep feeling of gratitude for Mike and the volunteers organizing such a great event.

Which vendor were you? I was hoping to meet you there. I was the dude in the bright green wheelchair. Lol!

I was that one oddball who ran white lights on his frag tank. [emoji12]

I was that one oddball who ran white lights on his frag tank. [emoji12]

Right on! Maybe next time. I'm assuming you sell frags all the time? Or just for events like "C4"?

Right on! Maybe next time. I'm assuming you sell frags all the time? Or just for events like "C4"?

From what i've read, he just experiments with them on w/ diff dips and lighting and tanks and moves and stuff :)

Noah and I had a blast today! It was amazing, the variety, speakers, door prizes, auctions... all of it! Well done everyone.

I was kinda bummed because I really didn't know who people were. I was really looking forward to meeting all the awesome people that have done so much for me. I like the idea of wearing "my name is" tags. I have a second chance at September meeting though. Please introduce yourself to new members. I feel kinda weird just asking "so who are you?" Thanks for the consideration. See you in a few weeks!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

. I was really looking forward to meeting all the awesome people that have done so much for me. I like the idea of wearing "my name is" tags. I have a second chance at September meeting though. Please introduce yourself to new members. I feel kinda weird just asking "so who are you?" Thanks for the consideration. See you in a few weeks!

I suck at names, so I woulda looooved that. I was the limping one :) def need to hit the sept meeting!

Noah and I had a blast today! It was amazing, the variety, speakers, door prizes, auctions... all of it! Well done everyone.

I was kinda bummed because I really didn't know who people were. I was really looking forward to meeting all the awesome people that have done so much for me. I like the idea of wearing "my name is" tags. I have a second chance at September meeting though. Please introduce yourself to new members. I feel kinda weird just asking "so who are you?" Thanks for the consideration. See you in a few weeks!

I remember you. I was behind the counter checking ppl in. So was Isaac ("the limping one" he called himself). Great to meet and talk to you! This a GREAT group of ppl! Very helpful and patient.. Trust me I've asked plenty of dumb questions. [emoji6]. See you in September!

I remember you. I was behind the counter checking ppl in. So was Isaac ("the limping one" he called himself). Great to meet and talk to you! This a GREAT group of ppl! Very helpful and patient.. Trust me I've asked plenty of dumb questions. [emoji6]. See you in September!

oh yeah! Y'all were so helpful. See you then!

This is a tricky thing because even though I've been around for years , even attending most meetings, I frequently don't know who the new people are from the ones who've been around a while. I definitely think we should do name tags! We used to have lanyards with our membership card, that said who we were on ARC, but I haven't seen anyone use theirs in a long time.

There's a lot of people to thank so bear with me.

Thanks to all of our awesome volunteers! Y'all did an amazing job. This definitely couldn't have happened without you.

Thank you to everyone for coming! I was shocked when I went out around 1:00 to grab some food from the food trucks to see how many cars there were! Holy cow!

And of course thanks to River City Aquatics and Austin Aqua-Dome for sponsoring the event for the 4th year in a row!

Thanks to Steve Tyree, Rachel Wright, and Chris Page for the awesome presentations.

Thanks to all of our vendors, especially those that had to drive a long ways.

And finally thanks Mike!

It sounds like everyone had a good time, I know I did!

Thanks to Brian for running the photo both. My kids had a great time wearing the different hats!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

My kiddo too! It was cool they all became friends

Archived