Aqua-scape

Christyef

I'm unemployed and trying to quit drinking so I thght "Hey! Now would be a good time to redo my tank!" Removed a bucket full of LR. Looks much better to me. But I broke my feather duster. [emoji22]. It was no longer attached to the rock I bought it on, so when I pulled out that rock... Swoop... Rite out the tube. [emoji29]. Sucks! Anyone know if it will grow back, or do I need to remove all the parts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The feather and body? I do t think the tube will make another feather duster. But if you had the body and feather part it would create a new tube. But I have no idea how much damage they can take and recover. If you had put the body and feather back in might have been ok. But if the tube feels empty to the touch then I would just pull it out and toss it

I'll try to explain. When I bought the FD it was attached to rock A. While removing all the rocks today, I removed rock A and the root of the FD was no longer on rock A. It had migrated under rock B. The tube is still attached to A and I pulled the whole thing out. I left rock B alone bc I didn't want to mess it up worse. So, I barely lifted it to clean under it and the crown popped off. [emoji37]. So yes, Shawn... They're in two diff pieces and the tube is empty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived