ATI ballast wiring help

FarmerTy

So, I got two of the ATI ballasts to run 3 80w bulbs. They are designed to be able to run 2 80w bulbs a piece. I wired the one ballast for two bulbs and it worked perfectly.

Now, I'm not sure how to wire the single bulb to the ballast.

Here's the diagram on the ballast. Could anybody with more experience point me in the right direction?

1511c2935d2f5d2e527c6b24995b2c8b.jpg

Here's that better picture of the new light rack. I snuck it up there when the wife wasn't looking as she has me on a very monitored activity schedule. [emoji6]

1b4453ae8d44e820bada9d428ddcb9f0.jpg

0764695cb02b87e8b205285312f7abe8.jpg

I used shelf track from home depot... well, actually from Juiceman and he hooked me up with his old rack he wasn't using anymore since he bought the ATI Powermodules.

http://m.homedepot.com/p/Rubbermaid-70-in-Black-Twin-Track-Upright-FG4B8900BLA/100149366

I used the pieces and constructed the light rack. The 3 LED fixtures siting in the middle are the Ocean Revive T247s with all the 10k, green, and red diodes replaced with 3.5k warm white diodes. The T5s are run with ATI ballasts and are 80w, 60" T5 bulbs. The two front ones are ATI Coral+ and ATI Purple+, with a single ATI Blue+ in the back.

I call it my ATY Poorman's Powermodule. [emoji23] All I have to say is holy moly, it's bright! [emoji3] I'll try to snap a picture tonight to document the difference and hopefully follow-up with par readings as well.

Interested to see how this works out for you Ty. It seems so many people are doing T5 LED combos these days ...

It's starting to feel like the best of both worlds with LED/T5 fixtures... either that or I got caught up in the hype. The ATI Powermodules which are a T5/LED hybrid fixture have been the most impressive lighting I've seen in a long time. Both Ol Aggie's and Juiceman's fixture blew me away with color rendition so I tried to emulate as best as I could with about $600 worth of DIY power I could muster.

I have no complaints of my lighting right now. I'm in love!

Have to admit I was trying everything I could to add some diy ballasts after all the RC threads, but I couldn't get the overall fixture to look presentable without a canopy so I just convinced myself it wasn't worth the trouble. This is making me think twice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have admit I was trying everything I could to add some diy ballasts after all the RC threads, but I couldn't get the overall fixture to look presentable without a canopy so I just convinced myself it wasn't worth the trouble. This is making me think twice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man, the canopy is my saving grace. Else I'd have to use some uber expensive aluminum rails with sexy pvc red corners or something like that to make it look nice.

Oh man, the canopy is my saving grace. Else I'd have to use some uber expensive aluminum rails with sexy pvc red corners or something like that to make it look nice.

sexy red pvc corners you say? Do you happen to know of such an existing masterpiece?

sexy red pvc corners you say? Do you happen to know of such an existing masterpiece?

Some things just exist in my head sadly...

Archived