Selling My Rainbow Hammer - $125

jolt

What happened to the original hammer pic? Did you realize it was slightly suspicious in its intended use? [emoji12]

Ummm - to what are you reefering?

What happened to the original hammer pic? Did you realize it was slightly suspicious in its intended use? [emoji12]

Ummm - to what are you reefering?

I have no idea... Crazy Ty talk as usual... [emoji5]

Delivered? I've got a black hammer. I need a rainbow hammer for when I work at Ty's house. He will be like oh pretty colors and not worry about the smashing... biggrin.png

What, bring it all the way up to south waco? Not likely, buddy

Delivered? I've got a black hammer. I need a rainbow hammer for when I work at Ty's house. He will be like oh pretty colors and not worry about the smashing... :D

Everytime that hammer hits, Skittles will pop out!

Delivered? I've got a black hammer. I need a rainbow hammer for when I work at Ty's house. He will be like oh pretty colors and not worry about the smashing... :D

Not my fault your coming from dripping springs to GODS country.

I guess you'll just be here in spirit when I have my "tank is finally wet beer party". Since its sooooooooooooooooooooooo far.....

Delivered? I've got a black hammer. I need a rainbow hammer for when I work at Ty's house. He will be like oh pretty colors and not worry about the smashing... biggrin.png

Not my fault your coming from dripping springs to GODS country.

I guess you'll just be here in spirit when I have my "tank is finally wet beer party". Since its sooooooooooooooooooooooo far.....

Well, if we're talking beer, then maybe I *could* bring the hammer when I come to the party. Go ahead and paypal me now to hold it though ...

Archived