ARC is the best!

FarmerTy

Can I just say that this is the best forum ever! I frequent a number of other reef forums and it often reminds me of why I like this site so much. Everyone is always very polite, jokes around, helpful, and quick to respond. What more can you ask for?

Even our most contentious thread this year regarding chop shops and LFSs plights was done with great respect and consideration for other viewpoints.

Thank you all that participate and make this the awesome forum it is. Thank you Mike and the staff that keep it awesome and continue to try to engage the members in new and exciting ways.

For those that just silently creep the forum, I know who you are because I've talked to many of you already, start posting when you get a chance. Throw your tank up in a build thread. Ask questions, there really aren't any dumb questions... I had a million when I first started, and I'm pretty sure 999,999 I thought were dumb. Give advice if you have any experience with a topic. We'd love your contributions in any way!

Alright, enough of that, I've professed my love enough for this forum. That should hold it over for another few years. [emoji6]

Geeze, did you keep drinking after we left last night?

This definitely is a nice group of people. Hopefully everyone feels comfortable posting / asking questions / discussing stuff. There have been a few fun threads with strong opinions but the best part is that all the opinions have been generally presented in very respectful ways that aren't falling into the personal argument trap. That's how you can learn! Discuss stuff with differing opinions that have facts presented to back them up. Then you can decided what makes the most sense and create your own (or re-inforce) opinions. Considering the many many ways to do this hobby, there really isn't 1 just simple formula which is why it's so much fun! You can go check 100 tanks in town that are all beautiful and successful and find 100 different ways to do it!

I am completely offended by the friendly and productive nature of this discussion forum.

How can we have a discussion forum without constant flaming and a small scale trolling operation? It just can't be sustainable.

I am completely offended by the friendly and productive nature of this discussion forum.

How can we have a discussion forum without constant flaming and a small scale trolling operation? It just can't be sustainable.

blame the engineers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blame the engineers!

No engineering, no innovation... just sayin. those led's ya use? yea? wavemakers? yup... that overflow elbow w/ a hole drilled in it... indeed. you may proceed to flame me now if you wish, its kinda fun. engineer and tinkerer, proud of it :)

Archived