Ati Sunpower

Bpb

Short and sweet:

Wanting an ATI Sunpower Non-dimmable

8x54watt

Bulbs or not

I've got $300

Not local but have a buddy coming down this week or this weekend at some point and hitting some stores on the north side if you'd be willing to stop by

Pm me if any of that is doable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Still looking! Can flex the budget some as well if necessary. I can't post anything on here but if you've got one I may have a few odds and ends as a partial trade. I'll be in town next Friday morning. Two weeks

Semi local. Guy on MARSH in Houston was selling one. Price wasn't FANTASTIC by any means but it's fairly new, came with three new bulbs, and the real selling point is that he delivered it himself straight to my work here at the hospital in college station...from south Houston outside the loop. Not exactly a stroll down the road. That had to have been close to a 3 hour drive for him at that time of day. I haven't started running it yet though. Need to pick up a few more new bulbs and do some mods to my canopy for it to fit.

Oh I definitely will. The tank journal is going to get a big update since its been fairly inactive. I'm going to be doing a major Rock rescape and getting rid of a ton of corals. Some big water changes and loading back up on acros. Some other big equipment upgrades coming as well. I am excited about trying out a few of my brainstormed bulb combinations. Most people tell me that the 17.5" wide 8 bulb is mega overkill for a 18" wide 90 gallon. But I am hanging it high and I like the bulb options of 8 bulbs more than 6 so I'm going to roll with it and hope I don't torch anything. My new rock work will kind of hug the sand and go only 1/2 way up the tank height at most and I hope to keep acropora literally at substrate level so I wanted no shortage of par

• 4 weeks later...

I'm nervous! For sure! I have several people with some well healed cuts bugging me to come get them but for some reason I'm nervous to get them.

That's killer about your CPs. Man I intended to place an order for a bunch of sarrs in February to grow them out over the summer but didn't get around to it. I have a massive unopened bag of peat and 3-1/2 whisky barrel planters I intended to fill with them. I suppose it's not entirely too late. Just need to get on it. I screwed up and let my VFT and Sarrs flower though.

I'm glad to hear you are getting back into acros! good luck, keep us posted :)

In other news that container bog full of CPs I set up last year is absolutely exploding.

Hey PM me the name of any local nurseries you know of that I can visit next time I'm in the area. I still want to get this bog going before it's too hot. I am letting my barrel planters sit out in the rain and sun to rinse them as well as I can, but what ill likely do is just line them with clear drop cloth (plastic sheets, like $2 would give me two-3 layers of it, vs a dedicated pond liner which is like $100). Don't want any of the stain in the wood leeching into the peat. I was going to order some from California carnivores, but their prices seem to have gone up by 2-3x from only a year ago. I'd be interests to know any online places you recommend as well

Archived