Just getting started

ChrisPeavey

I just dropped in here to say hi. I'm completely new to Saltwater tanks but had a large Chiclid tank for quite a while. I was a bit intimidated at the prospect of starting a saltwater tank but after some research and discussions I've had I'm going to give it a go.

By the way, where is the info on becoming a member ? I've looked a bit and am not seeing it.

They usually go over that at the monthly meetings. All new members are essentially pledges until you clean 3 senior member tanks. Option 2:

anigif_enhanced-5862-1419125649-10.gif

By the way, where is the info on becoming a member ? I've looked a bit and am not seeing it.

I believe if you click on your name at the top, then "client area"...

They usually go over that at the monthly meetings. All new members are essentially pledges until you clean 3 senior member tanks. Option 2:

Which reminds me... My tank needs a scrubbin!

Option 3: Clean out a full skimmer.

Hey, I like the way you think! [emoji12]

Doesn't he need to read the farmerty novel and write a 3 paragraph summary at the end. You can do this instead of scrubbing tanks.

I'd take the scrubbing tanks if I were you!

Welcome to the club! Hope you can tell we're a bunch of goofballs on here!

Archived