North beer:30 meet-up Wednesday 3/30 @7pm @Whole Foods Domain

Dan H

Let's give the informal keep meet-up a try. Grab a beer (or wine or soda or water or whatever hydration you prefer), maybe grab a snack, sit down a schmooze about how big of nerds we are.

Wednesday 3/30

Whole Foods Domain

7pm

Sound good?

You don't have to RSVP, just show up. However it doesn't hurt to post here if you think you're going.

I plan to be there, probably with Meg.

I'm in! Beer makes me that much more tolerable to others once it sinks in.

Speak for yourself, Ty. It just helps me tune you out better [emoji850] [emoji12]

Thanks for pushing it back to a week I'm in town!!! I'll tentatively plan on being there.

Is that why you're coming back with cases of beer from Chicago? You're going to need a lot more buddy...

Bump!

Just a thought for some of you that are new and just starting a tank or just getting back into saltwater... you'll have a captive-audience of Dan, Gig'em, and myself there that you can throw questions at the whole time. I couldn't even guess to the years of reefing between us but probably over 25 is my guess? Just saying... shifty.gif

And we're pretty friendly too... well... except for that Gig'em guy but he's better with beer. Maybe come at 7:15pm and give him 15 minutes first. whistle.gif

Hope to see some other reefers out there this Wednesday at Whole Foods up north by the Domain. wave.gif

Bump!

Just a thought for some of you that are new and just starting a tank or just getting back into saltwater... you'll have a captive-audience of Dan, Gig'em, and myself there that you can throw questions at the whole time. I couldn't even guess to the years of reefing between us but probably over 25 is my guess? Just saying... shifty.gif

And we're pretty friendly too... well... except for that Gig'em guy but he's better with beer. Maybe come at 7:15pm and give him 15 minutes first. whistle.gif

Hope to see some other reefers out there this Wednesday at Whole Foods up north by the Domain. wave.gif

Yeah, but after 3 beers I go from the chill 1-2 beer guy to a REAL jerk. You think I'm sarcastic and brash on the forums.... just you wait fish.gif

I just go called out to the field tomorrow morning, I've been told we'll be back by Wednesday afternoon, but this is a new project to me so we'll see.

Good times everyone who came. Nothing like the merits of micro bubbles, coral frag commerce, QT'ing with a buddy, UV sterilizers, newb mentoring, and monthly meeting attendence to discuss over a tasty stout in good company.

Until the next one!

Archived