Tank Crash, now back up and needing to restock

renman303

Well,

I've had my first tank crash in over 9 years in my 225gal. Long story short, lots of Cyano that just could not be defeated, parameters went nuts! It was either the fault of Aliens or Fire Ants! Anyway, all is back to normal now for the past 4 months. I lost my LED lights as well (Maxspect Razors...POS!) So, I went "Old School" to get things back on par. (All pun intended). I'm now running all T5's again like in the early days just because of the cost and the bounce lighting that they provide off of the sand. I'll upgrade to some Kessel's a bit later. So, during the crash, I lost a lot of corals. Lost a huge green LPS, Purple Digi, a HUGE Orange Monti that just kept spiraling upward, ACAN, etc.... I'm essentially down to a small 5-cluster of Zoo, a lot of Devil's Hand, Gold Polys and some Mushrooms; Orange, Green and Hairy Green. Also lost my clams sad.png I'm looking for frags of any kind that people want to weed out. If you want anything that I have, no problem, I'll be glad to reciprocate.

Thanks in advance for any consideration! Feel free to text me!

Dave

512-818-2221

post-155-0-03522000-1458333523_thumb.jpg

post-155-0-63274000-1458333732_thumb.jpg

Hey Sascha,

Yes, these are post-crash pictures.

Anyone wanting, I have a lot of Devil's Hand, Gold Polys and some Mushrooms; Orange, Green and Hairy Green Mushrooms if you'd like to trade for something different? I will be available here all day today. Just text me at 512-818-2221. I'm in Gtown. Please include your name with your text so that I know whom I'm texting with.

Dave

Archived