Bounce Coral

brian.srock

I have a bounce purple stylo. Only $3k but you have to pick it up tonight.

Yeah it's funny how they claim it's the most expensive coral in the world. I have a $10,000 leptastrea frag for sale in my tank they forgot to ask me about.

Just wanna throw out some infos I know about...

+ it's a super slow grow, might take years to full grow and naturally split ( unless u decide to frag)

+ a must to know its natural habitat to maintain healthy, of course maintain color and developing more bubbles.

+ it's called bounce shroom cause it developes bubble on bubble, even though it's just a rhoactic, but exceptional from the rest.

Just my 2 cents cause I ve been informed from others who had it and acquired a piece....judge with ur open mind.

J man... that's called elephant's ear, it gets really big and nothing special beside Massive size...

Not at all what i'm talking about. The have Bounce Shrooms in there. I talked to Hunter about it. They not bright or anything but they're there.

I just pulled a picture off their website.

37473a_7fa5cb378fd74b128b6ead3b5b550204.

It appears that the green shrooms i'm referring to developed those large bubbles that are characteristic of the Bounce Mushrooms over time. They don't look like bounce shrooms in this photo but they're there.

Upper right

J man... that's called elephant's ear, it gets really big and nothing special beside Massive size...

Not at all what i'm talking about. The have Bounce Shrooms in there. I talked to Hunter about it. They not bright or anything but they're there.
Uhmmm...i ll ask him bout it next time...

Just curious, if u have dough to drop on it, what do u expect from it? Color and size ...ect.

Idk,, I'm not interested in them. They look gross to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which one? Or boths?

No worries, I am not selling mine either.

None of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived