Berghia Nudi (Aptasia Eating) Group Buy

Juiceman

Anyone have an Aiptasia problem they need help with. I didn't join the group buy lasts year because I had one of their predatory fish. Now that the wrasse is gone I'd like to get some.

086aca6a688c497e6c00eb16c0af79ae.jpg

It's recommended to get 4 to have them self sustain and wipe your tank of Aptasia.

I'd be in for 4-6.

If we order $300 worth it's free shipping.. Otherwise it's $50 shipping which we'd split between whomever is on the order.

Anyone interested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My berghia's didn't do a thing. Ended up getting 3 peppermints from Aquadom about 6 months later after the aiptasia's got way worse and they took care of everything in about a week.

Hmm, could you find them in your tank? Were they just not eating the aiptasia or did they not make it?

My berghia's didn't do a thing. Ended up getting 3 peppermints from Aquadom about 6 months later after the aiptasia's got way worse and they took care of everything in about a week.

Hmm, could you find them in your tank? Were they just not eating the aiptasia or did they not make it?

Saw them occasionally for probably the first week or so. Only saw 1 actually go after an aiptasia, but they were usually near the aiptasia that I initially released them near.

Saw them occasionally for probably the first week or so. Only saw 1 actually go after an aiptasia, but they were usually near the aiptasia that I initially released them near.

Hmm... where did you get yours? Last thing I need is to spend any money on anything that doesn't work.

Hmm... where did you get yours? Last thing I need is to spend any money on anything that doesn't work.

Same place. It was part of the GB here on ARC, I think Kim was the one who organized it. There was a bunch of others who ordered as well, maybe they can chime in and post if they had better results. Definitely a waste in my tank and as far as I know I don't have any predators to berghias.

Archived