FarmerTy's Frags

FarmerTy

Hello Ty, I am probably not going to be in town on 2/20.

May I please pass by and give you some more of my hard earned money and leave with some of your zoas?

Your Tank Farm is on my way home, every weekday...rock.gif

Thanks!

Hello Ty, I am probably not going to be in town on 2/20.

May I please pass by and give you some more of my hard earned money and leave with some of your zoas?

Your Tank Farm is on my way home, every weekday...rock.gif

Thanks!

PM'ed.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the frags ty! They seem to be doing really well in my tank. The birds nest had a very small piece of branch break on the way home but i glued it to a plug and it seems to be doing well like the other. Again though thanks for the new additions to my tank!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the frags ty! They seem to be doing really well in my tank. The birds nest had a very small piece of branch break on the way home but i glued it to a plug and it seems to be doing well like the other. Again though thanks for the new additions to my tank!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Glad they are doing well! They are quick growers like I said so be ready to have a colony in a short amount of time!

Nice John! They are alveoporas. While they look like flowerpot corals (gonipora), they are much easier to keep and aren't as temperamental as the goniopora. I've had mine for almost 3 years now and it's been a trooper. Pretty hard to kill... and believe me, I've put it through some tests!

Archived