Large Flame Fin Tang - SOLD!!!

FarmerTy

Have a large (4") flame fin tang for sale. He's been through the tank transfer method to rid of any potential of ich and also prophylactically treated with prazipro for intestinal worms and flukes. You could literally drop him right into your tank without having to pretreat or QT.

I've had him over a year now and he gets along with all the fish and eats a ton of mysis, seaweed, and pellets. He also combs the rocks all day long (bristletooth tang) so he'll keep your rocks pretty clean as well. Don't laugh but he loves eating fish poop so he'll keep that tidy as well. [emoji15]

First $50 gets him. PM is the key. No picture of the guy as he's in the tub and impossible to snap a picture right now.

Ok sounds good. Tapatalk doesn't seem to want to send my pms.

It's because they defaulted to chat instead of PMs now. Click on your Me tab, go to settings, and disable chat being always on.

Then when you send a message, it'll ask if you want to send a chat or send a PM.

Nice Tomini Tang. I have one, and he is always at it cleaning the rocks. Great, peaceful fish. Surprised to see you letting him go.

I like him a lot. I'm just getting to my max bioload with some new additions coming in and he got the pink slip sadly.

Archived