My new project 125g display tank

wesley Daniels

Was that all dry rock you added when you started the tank? Did you add bacteria or see a full cycle yet?

I know there's a lot of products that'll help quick cycle a tank these days but 7 days from dry rock to stocked just seems a bit fast to me. I do move pretty slowly for the most part so it may just be different styles.

I'd just keep an eye on ammonia and nitrite in the interim just in case. Tank looks good though!

Hey Ty it was 50% live and other 50 dry it's been more than 7 days I start thread after I did most of the work already. I test daily and all the levels look really well so I have been adding live stock slowly so it's not a big stress on the system. Thanks for the advice sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Ty it was 50% live and other 50 dry it's been more than 7 days I start thread after I did most of the work already. I test daily and all the levels look really well so I have been adding live stock slowly so it's not a big stress on the system. Thanks for the advice sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem! I'm that annoying guy on the forum that's always worried about tank crashes and what not so I always ask just in case.

Archived