110g Reef Ready tank with EVERYTHING for sale

Okay, so this has been the neverending project, due to crazy work hours and time constraints, and I've (sadly) come to the realization that I'm just not going to have the time (any time soon, at least) to complete it, so I'm selling my (still a work in progress) 110g tank. So, here it is:

110g tank (72"x18"x21"), drilled for 2 1" returns and a 1" drain for waterchanges, custom Calfo-style overflow made by Kingfish Aquariums, with all bulkheads and plumbing. Comes with stand (72"x24"xunpainted), all plumbing necessary (unions, ball valves, pipe, cement, EVERYTHING), and all the wood and trim to complete a matching hood for the tank (all pre-cut). Also comes with custom made foam & base rock sculpture for in the tank. Comes with all paint (and Killz for the inside) to complete the stand and hood.

$350 (I've got more than that in just the wood and plumbing)

Eshopps RS-300 sump (36"x14"x16") with added extra baffle, probe holders, 2 filter socks (300 micron and 100 micron), brand new, never used.

$150 (it's $254.99 at drsfosterssmith.com)

20g high tank, pre-drilled with 1" bulkhead for refugium, brand new, never used.

$35 (hey, I paid that much just for the drilling and bulkhead)

Eheim 1262 return pump, brand new, never used.

$80 ($129 at most online retailers, plus no shipping!)

2 x Maxijet 1200 with Sureflow 2100gph upgrades and Suregrip magnet holders, brand new, never used. (watch your hands with those magnets, those things are STRONG)

$60 for the both (heck, the magnets alone go for $50 online)

2 x Koralia 4, brand new, never used.

$70 for both

Sunlight Supply 60" 6x80W Tek2 T5 Very High-Output Retrofit Kit w/ Bulbs, brand new, never used. Comes with 2 brand new, never used Icecap 660 ballasts, 6 brand new, never used 80W bulbs (ATI Blue Plus, GE 6500K Daylight, ATI True Actinic, ATI Pro Color, ATI Aquablue, ATI Blue Plus).

$550 (List price is $729, Reefgeek has it for $629, plus you won't have to pay for shipping)

2 x Icecap 4" 50-120cfm fans.

$50 for both, Reefgeek is selling 'em for $43 each

Euroreef RS80 protein skimmer with gate valve upgrade (used, but good condition).

$100 (just asking what I paid for it, and I never got a chance to use it, so it's in the exact same condition it was when I bought it, so I'd say that's a fair deal)

Total price for everything is $1445 (I've easily got almost twice that into it), but if you want the full package deal I'll sell it for $1100 for everything. If you buy it TODAY ONLY, one day package price of $1000 gets it all. Everything is located in Georgetown, but I can bring all the smaller stuff (i.e.- everything except the tank or lighting) to Austin. Give me a yell at 512-269-6138 if you're interested.

post-507-1212852950_thumb.jpg

post-507-1212852970_thumb.jpg

Updated prices & items

110g tank (72"x18"x21"), drilled for 2 1" returns and a 1" drain for waterchanges, custom Calfo-style overflow made by Kingfish Aquariums, with all bulkheads and plumbing. Comes with stand (72"x24"xunpainted), all plumbing necessary (unions, ball valves, pipe, cement, EVERYTHING), and all the wood and trim to complete a matching hood for the tank (all pre-cut). Also comes with custom made foam & base rock sculpture for in the tank. Comes with all paint (and Killz for the inside) to complete the stand and hood.

$325 (I've got more than that in just the wood and plumbing) PRICE DROPPED

2 x Maxijet 1200 with Sureflow 2100gph upgrades and Suregrip magnet holders, brand new, never used. (watch your hands with those magnets, those things are STRONG)

$60 for both (heck, the magnets alone go for $50 online)

2 x Koralia 4, brand new, never used.

$70 for both

Sunlight Supply 60" 6x80W Tek2 T5 Very High-Output Retrofit Kit w/ Bulbs, brand new, never used. Comes with 2 brand new, never used Icecap 660 ballasts, 6 brand new, never used 80W bulbs (ATI Blue Plus, GE 6500K Daylight, ATI True Actinic, ATI Pro Color, ATI Aquablue, ATI Blue Plus).

$500 (List price is $729, Reefgeek has it for $629, plus you won't have to pay for shipping) PRICE DROPPED

Euroreef RS80 protein skimmer with gate valve upgrade (used, but good condition).

$80 (asking less than what I paid for it, and I never got a chance to use it, so it's in the exact same condition it was when I bought it, so I'd say that's a fair deal) PRICE DROPPED