New to ARC

j_barrera

Hey everyone! Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself and say hello. My name is Jason.

I am new to ARC, not so new to reefing. We have had our 30G tank for about 2.5 years. This is my first tank ever. Before getting into the hobby people would say if you've never had a tank you should start with freshwater. To that i say no! haha. For years and years I have always wanted a sw aquarium, I'm just mesmerized by them. The fish are just beautiful, the corals are equally amazing and it's a fun hobby that i have enjoyed for a short time but am definitely addicted to.

We started with a 30G that i was able to get extremely cheap on CL with a stand and hood since that was all that we could afford since we had just had our first child too. And ever since about 6 months into the hobby i have been dying to upgrade but just haven't been able to afford to yet ( we have two kids now and daycare to pay for ohmy.png ). But...hopefully soon we'll be able to upgrade to a larger tank.

post-4254-0-06748300-1453829634.jpg

And here's my youngest enjoying the tank

post-4254-0-42784700-1453829777.jpg

Welcome aboard! Beautiful scape! When you start planning the upgrade, keep your eyes on the equipment or complete set up for sale subsections - there's usually some great deals on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Jason, I'm new here too. Looks like you fight the smudges and fingerprints on the tank just like i do with a 6yr old dribble.gif

It never ends with a my son who turns 3 on friday and my daughter who's 18 months! haha. Daily cleaning

Welcome aboard! Beautiful scape! When you start planning the upgrade, keep your eyes on the equipment or complete set up for sale subsections - there's usually some great deals on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Blue! I've already been looking at those threads grin.png

Archived