Oorange clownfish (A. Percula) eggs for the taking

lost in atx

I've got two Orange Clownfish who have done what clownfish do, but no place to raise them. In fact, I'm not even sure when they will pop out. So, if you want to harvest the eggs off the live rock to which they are attached, you're welcome to take 'em. I hate to see them just get swept up in the filter or eaten by the other occupants, so these are free for the taking (if that's even feasible). PM me if you're interested. thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
I've got two Orange Clownfish who have done what clownfish do, but no place to raise them. In fact, I'm not even sure when they will pop out. So, if you want to harvest the eggs off the live rock to which they are attached, you're welcome to take 'em. I hate to see them just get swept up in the filter or eaten by the other occupants, so these are free for the taking (if that's even feasible). PM me if you're interested. thanks!

id take them if i had extra space :)

thanks

Ally

• 2 months later...

more eggs....every 2-3 weeks like clockwork. PM / email me if you want 'em. NW Austin...

I have one Ocellaris (sp) now. Are they not compatible? How many can you even have in one tank? I have a 225 gallon but not sure how to adapt them?

I should add that the reason I'd like to get them out is because once they hatch, they become either food for the other fish or they are sucked into the sump where they perish. They would need a special tank of their own to grow.