The Maroon Lagoon V2.0

You know how I roll, Ty

I thought it was party on the outside for you, old man on the inside? Wasn't that you the other day drinking lemonade on your front porch, mowing with your push mower, and screaming at kids to get off your lawn?

I live my "crazy party" life vicariously through my tank build. Otherwise I look the part of young man on the outside and old Amish man on the inside. You know me too well sir.

Haha good one Ty. I'll be sure to have Ma whip up some cooling refreshments and snicker-doodles. Luckily my old Amish-man self also makes his own beer, so that's always available for helpers.

Really the tank is light enough that two people can easily lift it and move it. Having a whole team over to lift would be obvious overkill and some wouldn't even have room to place a finger on the tank, but perhaps I'll throw an invite out to those who want to be a part of this momentous event. punk.gif Maybe it'll be an after-party to the Monthly Club Meeting.

• Like 2

You know i'm close so i'm in when you need a hand.

No doubt, you're definitely on my go-to list for getting this tank up on the stand. Although now that Ty has planted the Amish-style raising of a barn in my head, I want to deploy some mules, ropes, and pulleys to get this tank raised rolleyes.gif

So I went to Fry's yesterday and walked around the aisles for a while looking for a good cable racetrack to hide all my cables while also allowing different points of exit. To my surprise Fry's didn't have what I was looking for and scanning Home Depot, Lowes, and Harbor Freights websites I don't see anything there either. Does anyone know of a good place to find cable raceways so I don't have an unsightly rats nest of cables in my sump area?

Got my rare earth magnets in today for the stand panels. They're mighty strong! However, I got what I paid for when it comes to ordering discount stuff from China and have found they are pretty brittle. I'll have to take good care when implanting them and sealing them in the wood [emoji26]

0084111047adc9aad0cd9b55758cc1bd.jpg

8e052ae1e7bac48a2f7bcbcfbfa6c2b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk