Red Mangrove seeds for trade

xcreonx

I've got a handfull of Red Mangrove seeds for trade. Will trade for small frags. They range in size from 4-5" up to 10". They are ready to be planted. Here's what I've got:

mangroves1.jpg

I have a bucket-full that I planted last fall. Here's what they look like at a year old:

mangrovebucket.jpg

Thanks!

I've tried transplanting them and never had any luck. The good thing with these seeds is that they are ready to plant in whatever substrate you want. They don't really have a preference as seeds, but once they have rooted they are very picky.

I'm looking for frags of anything interesting: lps, softy, zoas, etc. No SPS though :D

i've got some really bright green ricordia yuma, metallic green hairy mushrooms, lots of violet and orange centered zoas with bright green skirts, teal centered zoas with purple skirts, metallic blue zoas with bright red skirts(very limited right now) and some RPE's. also some interesting palythoas that are a kind of orangy brown with a green metallic sheen that glow under actinics.

• 2 weeks later...

found this about the mangrove seeds its a quote from an article about why it's apparently better to get unsprouted seedlings..

"One thing is certain, though- you cannot move a mangrove between saline gradients quickly if at all! Aquarists are strongly advised to only seek un-sprouted seedlings. If there are any roots or leaves in evidence on arrival, you simply must be told what salinity the propagules were sprouted in. Failure to abide by this is likely to be fatal for the seedling, evidenced by a shriveled desiccation and demise within weeks (the propagule takes on a wrinkled appearance from the "osmotic shock"). "