Purple Mushrooms look awful

tennisjad3

So I moved my tank a few weeks back and all is well. Except my purple mushrooms. They look terrible.

I posted a before move picture and an after move picture to show that.

Everything else is doing fine, including the green mushroom boulder, but I can't get these purple fellows to bounce back. Water tested clean, anyone have any advice?

Sorry the pics are sideways and thank you in advance. Also I moved 3 of the mushrooms to a smaller tank and they're back to normal in there oddly enough.

Also if anyones if anyone likes any pieces of mine let me know, I may be clearing out parts of the tank for some change of scenary in the near future.

Before:

post-3967-0-50019900-1452813593_thumb.jp

After:

post-3967-0-05565700-1452813598_thumb.jp

+1 on water changes. I would wonder if the lighting they're getting has changed? Are they closer or farther away from the lights than they were before you moved them? Which ones look closer to what they did before?

+1 on water changes. I would wonder if the lighting they're getting has changed? Are they closer or farther away from the lights than they were before you moved them? Which ones look closer to what they did before?

I'll do some water changes. Now that you mention the lighting though they were in the corner of the tank that didn't get light before the move. Now they are in the side of that tank that gets light from the window

Archived