Rainbow BTA's look like a Bob Marley cover

Phillmo40

I have several large Rainbow bubble tips for sale. They have crazy color and look amazinghyper.gif . Not good with Iphones so no filters here. What you see is what you get!

$75 each - pick up in Cedar Park or meet in North Austin.

text two81-seven28-five888!

post-3849-0-33823200-1452621430_thumb.jp

post-3849-0-76384400-1452621445_thumb.jp

post-3849-0-40233500-1452621461_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Were these fragged by cutting? One side has smaller tentacles.

All of the anemones that I have had that split on their own had short tentacles on the split side until it fully healed.

Are you interested? Have one more good size great color needs to find a new home!

Looks good, these have great coloration. I'll be messaging you soon, once my BTA tank is setup. Hopefully you still have one.

Cutting does not cause short tentacles. You move them aside and a straight line between tentacles. Short tentacles are caused because that side of the nem is significantly irritated from either naturally splitting or being cut, it doesn't matter which method. Both methods will have short tentacles until fully healed.

If you notice in the pic, the mouth is still on one side more than centered, and it is not fully healed. It will heal and move towards the center. Even after full healing if one side is getting irritated from a coral or water current it will temporarily retract on one side and not necessarily the other.

Archived