Need Saltwater

pabloescolar

Just got home from my vacation and my roommate has unintentionally killed most of the fish in my tank. I need to round up 10 - 15 gallons of SW for a substantial water change before anything else goes. Does anyone have any prepared they could sell me? I'm in central Austin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks JasReef, a generous ARC member came through late last night with some fresh SW and at the moment everything that's left seems to be recovering or actually doing well.

She pretty seriously overfed the tank. I left specific instructions but she had seen me feed a freshwater tank that used to be in the same spot frozen bloodworms, and thought she was supposed to do that too. 9 days of that with not nearly enough animals or CUC to consume it resulted in a nasty, nasty tank. Lost two cardinals, a linkia starfish, and a frogspawn to the rot so far. A six line wrasse looked straight up dead last night but has bounced back quickly. The clownfish that was looking close to the end has seemed to recover as well.

Thanks for looking out Neon Reefer. I need to update my profile, I've got a 40 breeder with a 20 gallon sump these days. I'm going to keep it relatively understocked until I've got a better sump, fuge and nutrient removal system in place. It's pretty bare bones right now which contributed to the rapid deterioration.

Archived