New Tank December 20th!

Sascha D.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many are we at now Sascha? I have reservations about moving it with less than 6 people just because of the height of the tank right now on the stand. If it were me, I'd be worried about either the tank cracking or somebody getting hurt.

If it was at more of a normal height, 4 would be fine.

Right now we have 6. Mike said he might make it giving us 7. I just got back from Harbor Freight. That place is awesome! Anyway I got some more suction cups to help.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I'm on stand by. I need to be working but if y'all are short people and need me I will be in Pflugerville. Sasha and Ty have my number. Give me a call tomorrow morning if I need to be there.

I think 6 should do it but the more the merrier I'm sure. It's a pretty straight shot into your house, it's just getting off the stand and dolly first will be the hurdle.

We'll have enough people to keep it steady while we get those dollies out. One option is to transfer the tank and stand from the pallet to the extra dollies, take the tank off of the stand, and then take the stand inside. The other option is to wheel the pallet outside, strap the tank to the pallet, remove the dollies, and then remove the tank from the stand. I don't know which one is the best option, but those are the ways I thought might work.

If you look closely you can see Ty looking for that slice of pepperoni that fell underneath the stand!!

Sorry I couldn't stay and socialize that pesky thing called work got in the way again.

post-3632-0-09869200-1452377744_thumb.jp

Thank you to Ty, Jimbo, Reburn and Juiceman for taking time out of your schedule to help out today. It really means a lot and your help meant the difference between success and an unfortunate failure.

Here are some picture of the tank all cleaned up! I have to wait another week before I can put any water in it. In the meantime I can get started on the plumbing. I'm going to need to find a sump or use a temporary one to leak test.

post-2552-0-08819000-1452383109_thumb.jp

post-2552-0-40771700-1452383126_thumb.jp

post-2552-0-53335100-1452383144_thumb.jp

Yes. I actually didn't realize the tank wasn't centered on the wall until everyone left. We left it a few feet of the wall so that I can set up the plumbing. After the water test I have to try and push it back and about 6" to the right.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Archived