Holiday Party! Dec 12 2-4PM at Just Reef

Dan H

Holiday Party RSVP  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Awesome! This is the one meeting a year I drag my wife out to and make her attend! [emoji41]

You know what would be a fun game for the Holiday party? Have everyone submit a picture of their tank that plan to attend, either close up or FTS, and then we could have everyone try to match up the picture with the options of reefers that the picture may belong to. The person with the most guessed correct at the end of the meeting will win a prize.

• 2 weeks later...

I just joined ARC last night and came across this. I may ride by Saturday and introduce myself to you all (assuming new members are welcome)

We love new members, hope to see you there!

I had the chance to stop by and talk to Aaron last night and he said to be sure to mention that he's bringing in some extra special goodies for the party this weekend (SPS, zoas, bubble mushrooms, exotic BTAs). As well as drinks, snacks, and door prizes (including a 3' BML fixture!!!)

Please RSVP if you plan to attend so we can estimate headcount.

Hope to see you all there!

doh.gif Well, my plans to attend just changed...got a text from a friends wife. She's planning a surprise birthday party for him and doing it a week early!!!

Looks like I'm in afterall!!!! The party plans completely fell apart after everyone bailed after some major plan changes.

I had a great time at the meeting. Thanks for hosting Just Reef!! The auction was fun and I snagged some awesome frags at a really great price! Thanks Mike, Dan, and Brian and everyone else who came :D

Archived