Acclimators

classclownfish

You can get the tubing and flow control "T" at any LFS. If you need a syringe (I'm assuming that it used to start the siphon) I have several left over from medicating my dog you are welocmed to. Or you can just tie a knot in the tubing and loosen or tighten to adjust the water flow.

Thank you. I didn't get a reply right away so I ended up just adding 2 to my order on Marine Depot. I prefer giving local shops business if I can, but I needed some soon as I may be getting a foster animal in my tank this week. I've done the knot in air tubing but I am a big fan of spending a few bucks to make things easier. It was only like $8 for it and if it works well then it's money well spent. Any device that makes adding fish easier is always a plus but especially if the device allows me to start a siphon without risking getting water in my mouth ;-)

You can get the tubing and flow control "T" at any LFS. If you need a syringe (I'm assuming that it used to start the siphon) I have several left over from medicating my dog you are welocmed to. Or you can just tie a knot in the tubing and loosen or tighten to adjust the water flow.

I paid about $2000 for mine. I figured I could get one from Marine Depot for $8 or just get kidney stones and make a hospital visit. Hey at least I got a really cool drip line out of it. :doh:

Archived