Need Help

dapettit

Hey folks,

Its been awhile since I have posted on the forum. With work and grandkids life is full.

We are moving into our new home the first week of December to accommodate our brood. I was wondering if any one is willing to help me move our 150? The move will be from Northeast Austin off of Yeager Lane to the Blackhawk area. If you can't move can I borrow 10 - 5 gallon/salt buckets to transfer the livestock?

I'm not sure of the date, that's dependent on the closing date. it should be somewhere between the 2nd-4th of December. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Dave & Robin

You've probably got all the containers covered, but if it would help, I've got a 40g brute that I used to move my 110g, and mixing up salt water. Never used for anything else. I've also got 4 or 5 5gal water jugs.

Also have a 30g tank you could use for livestock while you're transporting & setting up.

I would offer to help move, but I'm one handed as a tore a tendon in my pointer finger. So I wouldn't even be useful in a supervisory role. sad.png

Careful you or I will propose we do midget dart tossing like in the wolf of wall street for the Christmas party. You and Vu should do nicely.

Well if you're doing that, who's swallowing the fish? I say it has to be a puffer.

Archived