Black Friday Fever!

jolt

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hear ya! I hit up Sears yesterday as they are carrying their Memorial Day right thru to Black Friday. Got 40% off a new kitchen. refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave. I saved $1800 right? Right! Somehow it feels more like I spent and didn't save! But I got a happy Mama. Oh yeah I got to get a new fish too. That was one expensive fish$$$$$$$$$

Ohhhhhh I get it, mask the fact that you got the fish behind dazzling new appliances. Clever ... very clever!

I'm about to load up at BRS, Premium Aquatics, Geo's Reef, Avast Marine and ???? It's so exciting :)

Custom Geo's Reef twin chamber CaRX ?? CHECK!

Way too much BRS stuff (including an Apogee PAR meter tongue.png)?? CHECK!

1w 445nm laser to smoke that single aiptasia I discovered?? CHECK!

I keep looking but just can't come up with anything that I really need. :-(

+1, I stopped looking because I'd start coming up with reasons to buy something new and "upgrade". What I have works just fine... just leave well enough alone. I can live vicariously through you Jim! I want to check out that Geo twin reactor once you got it all hooked up!

It's been hard for me to not pull the trigger on so many things too... I'm in new build mode. I snagged everything that I am 100% sure on that was on sale. But I am holding off on lights, sump, and return pump. I am thinking there may be product announcements in the first half of 2016 and I don't need them until then.

It's sure tempting though because I just found that Aquarium Specialty has Ecotech 10% off (not sure how since nobody else does, but they do).

I hope everyone got everything on their wish list on Friday! There should still be some sales today, just in case your account didn't feel enough pain over the weekend!

Yes, I'm exhausted..... I have 6 boxes coming today!

Archived