UPDATE! January 2016 ARC meeting and Frag Auction (1/16/16 @2PM)

Dan H

Hello all! Here are the details for the January ARC Meeting held at mFrame's. (Thanks for volunteering Mike )

PLEASE NOTE THE NEW LOCATION:
Mike's House @2PM
2108 Craig Patrick Way, Austin 78748

Topic:
TBD

Auction:
Auction is a GO! If you plan to bring frags, you MUST pre-bag the frags, and label them with your name, and what it is. I would suggest taking pictures on your phone or posting pictures on this thread before you bag them so you can show it off under good conditions.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for setting this up Dan! Please do respond if coming so I know how many to expect as I will be catering in some delicious Vietnamese food for all to snack on. It also helps me figure out how I will stash everyone in the house as my fish room isn't the largest out there, so perhaps I can setup everyone in the living room instead if we're over a certain number.

Also, please vote on which topic you'd like to listen to and I will make sure it'll be a good presentation. I'll get my laser pointer ready and prepare my slides. snack.gif

Unless we have enough interest, I'm going to vote that we don't do the auction at my place. If the turnout is anything like the last time (35+ people), I really won't have the room to setup tables with equipment and corals for sale unless people don't mind that it's all in the garage or outside. whistle.gif

Anyways, I'm pretty excited to be hosting again! I hope I don't kill all my SPS before that time! doh.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Gonna try to make this one too. I didnt realize its within walking distance to my office. Uncle Larry's big super secret fortress behind the CVS at Braker and Lamar

Awesome! Glad you'll be able to make it. I'll have Vietnamese spring rolls and eggrolls for all to snack on. Get there early for these... I ordered like 40 spring rolls and 100 eggrolls last time and I had no leftovers. [emoji17]

For previous and current clients, if you will be attending and like to pick up your two free frags for the year, please PM me and I'll send you my list of fraggable corals for you to choose from.

If you just want to pop up and see what I have available, I should have a bunch of stuff cut for the SoaSA swap in San Antonio the next weekend.

Free gift per family to all that attend (don't get too excited, it's not that expensive). [emoji41]

I heard through the grape vine it was an iPhone 6 for everyone. .....haha just kidding Ty. I will do my best to make it as well.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

As in a free picture of one, then yes! [emoji12]

No secrets... Just ambrosia SPS water of the gods in my tank. I'll sell anyone who wants it a bottle of this stuff for the low, low price of $1,000,000. Order within the next hour and I'll throw in an extra bottle and free pickup at my house during the January meeting. [emoji41]

Mmmmmmmm spring rolls. Are you gonna have summer rolls too? I may have to come out of hiding for this meeting. But ugh breaker is so far from Pflugerville. Can you just deliver some spring rolls. Yea that's the ticket.

FARMERTY'S SPRING ROLL AND ACRO DELIVERY SERVICE. ??

Mmmmmmmm spring rolls. Are you gonna have summer rolls too? I may have to come out of hiding for this meeting. But ugh breaker is so far from Pflugerville. Can you just deliver some spring rolls. Yea that's the ticket.

FARMERTY'S SPRING ROLL AND ACRO DELIVERY SERVICE.

I'll be like the Amazon same day delivery service! Better yet, let me buy a drone! Coral drone deliveries!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, the auction is on! Please please please make sure you pre-bag and label everything! And if you aren't paid up on your membership, you probably should do that too if you plan to sell anything.

Archived