135g - Protein Skimmer - Calc Reactor - Lights

lachrimae

I've had the tank taken down for about 6 months and am just now getting around to putting this stuff up for sale.

AquaC EV-180 Protein Skimmer with JG fitting - $280

Pic 1

Pic 2

Eheim 1262 Pump - $80

Pic 1

(Pump + Protein Skimmer make a good pair)

- You will need some hose to connect pump to skimmer

Korallin C1502 Calcium Reactor with Eheim Pump, Dual Guage CO2 Regulator Deluxe, & ~3/4 Gallon Media - $400

- Same thing as MarineDepot offers HERE but with a little less media

- You will need a CO2 tank (5lb or 10lb) and small pump/line to pump tank water to reactor

Calc Reactor Pic

Dual Guage CO2 Reg Pic

135g Reef Ready Oceanic with black stand & ~20g Tidepool II Sump - $400

- Glass has very few minor scratches

- Also has 30g fuge underneath if you want it

135g Pic1

135g Pic2

135g Rear Pic

135g Lower Pic

PFO 400 Watt Single HQI Metal Halide Ballast & PFO HQI 400 Watt Metal Halide Mini Pendant (Double-Ended) - $200

- Probably needs new bulb

Pic 1

Pic 2 (Using old 14k bulb in this pic)

Pic 3

Blueline 175W Ballast + Reflector & Mogul Socket - $125

- Bulb was used for about 3 months & has good life left. I think it's 14k or 20k, not sure

Pic 1

Thanks for looking,

Mark

Did you have the pump paired with the skimmer on your setup?

I was looking for a used skimmer but wasn't planning on spending quite that much right now. :)

Yes, I used the 1262 with the skimmer after originally purchasing the Mag 7 in a package like this.

Unfortunately the Mag 7 wasn't powerful enough to make it skim properly so I changed over to the 1262.

I'd probably sell them as a pair for $325.

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone,

I didn't see a lot of demand for some of the items so I've dropped some prices & am giving a heads up to fellow austinreefclub members that I'm going to post these on a couple of other forums in a couple of days (want to make sure you get first dibs in case you missed it on the first go round)

Still available are: (see original post for pics & notes)

Korallin C1502 Calcium Reactor with Eheim Pump, Dual Guage CO2 Regulator Deluxe, & ~3/4 Gallon Media - Now $375

135g Reef Ready Oceanic with black stand & ~20g Tidepool II Sump - Now $350

I have 2 of these:

PFO 400 Watt Single HQI Metal Halide Ballast & PFO HQI 400 Watt Metal Halide Mini Pendant (Double-Ended) - Now $175 each

Blueline 175W Ballast + Reflector & Mogul Socket - Now $100

- Bulb was used for about 3 months & has good life left. I think it's 14k or 20k, not sure

I'll keep this thread updated when items sell & please, no low-ballers. I'm not in a hurry to sell & believe these prices are fair.

Cheers

Hello everyone,

I didn't see a lot of demand for some of the items so I've dropped some prices & am giving a heads up to fellow austinreefclub members that I'm going to post these on a couple of other forums in a couple of days (want to make sure you get first dibs in case you missed it on the first go round)

Still available are: (see original post for pics & notes)

Korallin C1502 Calcium Reactor with Eheim Pump, Dual Guage CO2 Regulator Deluxe, & ~3/4 Gallon Media - Now $375

135g Reef Ready Oceanic with black stand & ~20g Tidepool II Sump - Now $350

I have 2 of these:

PFO 400 Watt Single HQI Metal Halide Ballast & PFO HQI 400 Watt Metal Halide Mini Pendant (Double-Ended) - Now $175 each

Blueline 175W Ballast + Reflector & Mogul Socket - Now $100

I'll keep this thread updated when items sell & please, no low-ballers. I'm not in a hurry to sell & believe these prices are fair.

Cheers

interesting in PFO 400w., please call 210-843-4856..thanks

Archived