Jump to content

hinges for a coralife fixture

Recommended Posts

I have a 72 inch coralife fixture over my 180gal SW tank and the hinges on the lights broke off!? :rofl:

I dont know if they're necessarily called hinges, but it's the piece that's attached to both the aquarium rim and the light fixture.

Anyone know where to find them locally? I found some on www.drsfostersmith.com but I wanted to try my luck around town first.


Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...