Pulsing Pom Pom Xenia - TONS

o0zarkawater

Who wants Xenia? Everyone?

post-1199-0-96504300-1438006555_thumb.jp

post-1199-0-85333500-1438006562_thumb.jp

Great!

I've got enough to put a small colony in every tank in Austin.

Some on small shells, some on rocks, frag plugs, some on 4" rocks, some on 6" rocks, a huge 14" - 15# rock with Xenia/Blue Palys/Mushrooms.

Some I'll just be scraping off the sides of the trough and you can attach to whatever you need.

Let me know what size colony/stalk you are looking for and I will give you the best deal/rock bottom price on some premium Xenia.

Lets make a deal.

Trade for ultra high end zoas!?!

Sorry for top down pics, this is in a trough so it's hard to get a good pic.

-C

It looks really great in my tank.

Said nobody ever.

Also, I don't remember giving you any.

This wouldn't happen to be when you were "watching" my tanks while I was out of town and instead killed my freshwater mollies and apparently stole corals?

What else did you take? My prized blue palys? A clump of my highly sought after bryopsis? I'm missing a 6" Miami Hurricane Chalice skeleton as well.

Trade u anthelia attached to rock for xenia attached to rock??

Yes! Bring it over and leave it on the front porch. Pick whatever xenia you want, and we are good to go.

I was doing you a favor and uncovering your last piece of living setosa that had xenia growing on living tissue! May as well keep it for nutrient export in my sump...

Nobody likes stony corals. The only reason I was growing the setosa was for more rock for the Ultra LE Xenia to grow over. /nick XeniaFarmer

In all seriousness though. I don't think I can handle all of these PMs about the Xenia. We may have to switch this over to a Lottery system or maybe a Raffle.

Rules are: You need not enter to win, or be present to win.

I will pick at random 5 members of the board per day and I will be dropping Xenia off at your house, place of work, car, or object I feel looks closest to you.

A WINNER IS YOU!

So What is that like a months growth, two tops.

I'm pretty sure he bought one stalk last week. :shifty:
That seems like a lot of growth for just one stalk I could see maybe two stalks doing that in a week.

What you really need is some of those xenia eating nudi's, just for the sheer entertainment. They might not survive the initial shock of seeing such a glorious buffet though.

Phyllodesmium-jakobsenae-nudibranch-xeni

What you really need is some of those xenia eating nudi's, just for the sheer entertainment. They might not survive the initial shock of seeing such a glorious buffet though.

This would have been nice to know about before the Xenia covered/killed $500+ premium zoas and other corals over the last year.

Find me one and I'll buy it immediately.

But that's just me, this Xenia is perfect for someone else.

Thanks Ty. Very helpful!

I don't think they needed to do a 37 year study. I came to the same conclusion in about 8 months.

I know what sells Xenia.. VIDEOS!

Look at it pulse.... ooooohhhh....... ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Cleaning your water, giving your tank some movement... etc etc.

Is this the Ultra LE o0zarkawater Super Fast pulsing Xenia?

Mine never pulses that fast.

Then it's defective.

Throw it out, come get some of this. Guaranteed to probably pulse in any conditions.

Throwing it out might be in its future but I don't think I will be replacing it with more.

Most of the medium rocks are gone.

I've got 2 rather large rocks.

One is 17#, and about 15" L x 7-8" W x 5" deep - This one has green fuzzy mushrooms, blue palys, and of course the rarest of the rare Xenia on it - Make me an offer. This rock has been in my system for 3+ years and it is full of life.

This is taken under a 10k cheap chinese MH, so the color is ugly. Put just a little blue on it and the green mushrooms and blue palys really light up.

post-1199-0-27220500-1438615794_thumb.jp

The other is 10# and not full covered in Xenia. I'll get a pic tonight

Just a few stragglers on small shells, plugs, and plenty of loose ones available for cheap.

I got in an LED sump light, maybe I'll take some pics under LED and you will all of the sudden NEED these things.

Archived